2014년 12월 1일 월요일

The Secret Garden : Summary


2008212615

Cho Kyung Sun

                                                                                                                             Friday 9-11

The Secret Garden: Summary Paragraph 1

             During the semester, I read a book called The Secret Garden. I was impressed with each character, but the most impressive character is Colin. So I would like talk about Colin. Colin is a 10 years old boy. On page 34 chapter 5 “In the large bed was a boy, who looked tired and cross, with a thin, white, tearful face.” He is very negative and selfish. On page 35 chapter 5 Colin said “I may have a crooked back like my father, but I’ll probably die.” after Mary and Dickon meet, Colin changed. Mary and Dickon go to secret garden with Colin. Colin has improved health gradually and his mind has changed to positive.

The Secret Garden: Summary Paragraph 2

I think this book is a moral message. Commonly, people said that family background is very important. Mary and Colin’s childhood was unhappy. Mary’s parents were indifferent. Colin’s parents too. If Mary and Colin were loved by their parents. They would not have been negative and selfish. Eventually The Secret Garden had a happy ending. Mary and Colin were healthy and motivate of life. Through this book, I felt that the people who closed by me are very important. I will show more love to my people.

Reference

The Secret Garden by Clare West




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기