2014년 11월 9일 일요일

Seoul and My experience

 
2008212615
Cho  Kyung Sun
Friday 9:00 ~ 11:00
 
 
Seoul
 
  I think that Seoul seems to be a great to live. Seoul has convenient traffic and It has many attration area such as Nam mountine, Han river, Chunggaechun and Kyungbok palace. Seoul is capital of Chosun dynasty and plsently capital of Republic of Korea. also Seoul hold many festival such as Fireworks festival, Flim festival, Itawon festival and Kyungbok palace opening at night.
 Sometimes I go to Han river park and I see rainbow fountain. Rainbow fountain is very beautiful and awesome. I recommend going to visit Seoul.
 
 
 
 
My experience 

  I went to Philippines in five years ago. The reason is becasue I wanted to do volunteer work.
Philippine volunteer work is a very impressive experience. When I go to Philippine, I work in Ligao city of Philippine and construct school, introduce Korea food and education volunteer work. I was very full. and Even now It is an indelible memory.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기